New Source Counseling is an organization of Christian professional counselors providing healing and hope for individuals, couples, families, and the community by addressing psychological, social, and spiritual needs through quality counseling and education.
New Source services the following communities:
Chagrin Falls, Chillicothe, Circleville, Cuyahoga Falls, Gahanna, Hudson, Kettering, Lancaster, Lyndhurst, Maple Heights, Springfield, Waverly, Washington Courthouse, Westlake, and Zanesville
New Source Counseling Centers values your confidence in our counselors and commits to providing quality counseling at competitive rates.
New Source services are covered by most insurance plans. Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have. We look forward to being of assistance to you.
We are a not-for-profit, 501(c)3 Ohio Corporation, and is qualified to receive tax deductible contributions under IRS statutes.
New Source Counseling Centers has provided services to clients since 1975. We provide care and direction to people who have concerns in areas such as:
• Adult Children of Alcoholics, Co-dependency, Alcohol/Chemical Dependency, Other Addictions
• Anxiety, Stress Management, Excessive Fear, Obsessions & Compulsions
• Chronic Illness, Terminal Illness
• Eating Disorders
• Grief, Life Transitions
• Low Self-Esteem
• Marital, Pre-marital, Divorce Recovery, and Relationship Issues
• Parenting, Child & Adolescent Issues
• Sexual Abuse
• Spiritual Concerns